My hubby and I decided to celebrate the season by watching sappy holiday movies today. I got so into it that I completely spaced my post today. At least I didn’t forget completely, though, and now I’m here to bring you another round of SLS, albeit a little late.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have a pre-planned theme, so I had to come up with one on the fly. Hopefully it won’t be too difficult for you to come up with with a song; although, you guys never seem to let me down. You always seem to come up with something no matter what the theme is.
With that short little intro, we’ll just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is season.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.