I made a vow last year that this year I would be much more jolly, and you know what? Despite being sick and everything else going on right now, I’m actually doing it. We spent most of the day Christmas shopping and I’m all done except for my co-workers. I have no idea what to do for them, but I’m going to come up with something that isn’t food related. We still have a week left, and I think we’re all tired of all the extra food in the office.
I did fail at one thing. I was planning to bake, and it’s just not going to happen this year. I can’t even imagine standing in the kitchen for hours right now. Hopefully, next year I’ll be able to add that to my list of merry-making.
Anyway, let’s just get right to it, since you should already know what the theme is. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is girls.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.