The past few days have been rough for me. I seem to catch every little thing that’s floating around out there, but for me, it attacks my stomach. I’ve had a hard time eating anything and I’m telling you, I really miss food right about now. I thought for sure I would feel better today, so I tried eating normally this morning, and I’ve been paying for it ever since.
Anyway, I just realized that I hadn’t posted the theme yet and I hadn’t even thought about it much this week. So, I’ll be going with one you all gave me when you were trying to guess the theme last week. It is really close to what we did last week, but it is technically different, so I’m just going with it.
Without any further grumbling from me, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is lost.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.