I’ve always loved fall, but in the past few years, I haven’t enjoyed it as much because I knew it was leading straight for the holidays, and I was boycotting them. This year, though, I’ve made a very concerted effort to change from a scrooge to an elf. Not that we’re quite there yet, but I did pick up a few fall decorations for the house today. I used to be all about decorating for every season and I’m hoping to get there eventually. For now, I will settle for a cute door sign, a table cloth and a fake pumpkin on my doorstep.
I was amazed last week at how many people got so excited about guessing the theme for this week. I didn’t think it would be all that hard, but it was a mystery until late on Sunday. If you’ve read through the comments, hopefully you’re prepared. If not, this is just like old times.
Without any further rambling from me, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is hide/hiding/hidden.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.