I’m not one to normally point such things out, but since I typed that date up there, I just have to share. I’ve been doing this for two years now (has it really been that long?) and this is the first time SLS has landed on my birthday! You’d think I would be doing a theme based on that, but I stopped doing that a while ago (trying to come up with themes based on holidays or what’s going on the world).
Besides, I started a three week theme last week and didn’t really mention it. If you can figure it out after today and guess what next week’s theme will be, I will send you a virtual cookie!
I don’t have much else today, other than trying to stay warm (hello snow!), so we’re going to just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is find/found.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.