I don’t know if I have any really great story to tell about the theme this week. I came up with it based on a task I was doing at the day job, to be honest. It all started on Thursday, which was a rough day. It seemed like no matter what I looked at, I couldn’t quite figure out how to handle it or what to do next. I left feeling like a huge failure and didn’t really want to go to work on Friday.
Thank goodness a full night’s sleep actually helps. Things went much more smoothly yesterday and I felt like everything was back on track. If I tried telling you about where the them came from, this whole post would get sideways pretty fast, so I’ll just leave it at that and we’ll just get right to it.
Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is search.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.