I ended up getting sick this week and spent most of the time on the couch. I worked quite a bit from home, but it all ended up not being worth it for the most part because most of what I was working on fell apart by the end of the week. My boss told me it wasn’t really worth it to work from home, but I think she was grateful I did. She has too much on her plate and anything I can take from her is a good thing. Probably not at the expense of my health, though.
What I should have been doing is sleeping, but I think there’s only so much of that a person can do. Maybe I’m in the minority with that thinking though, because most of the time, I hear people talking about needing more sleep. Maybe we could all use a little bit more.
Anyway, this all leads me to the theme this week. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is sleep.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.