I was planning to catch up on all my listening and reading your posts last weekend, but you can’t always predict what’s going to happen. Needless to say, I started it, but didn’t finish it. Now I find myself even more behind. But, I will catch up! I always do.
I’m not so great about changing my profile pictures on social media. To be honest, I’m not a huge social media person, which is funny considering I have a blog. I decided to change one of my profile pictures the other day and realized that I don’t like any of my current pictures. I’m working on that, but for now, all my pictures are from four years ago. It’s still me, right?
This, of course, leads us right into our theme, so let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is picture/photograph.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.