This is probably pretty redundant, but can you believe it’s September already? I sure can’t. This year has just flown by! It is delightful to walk in slightly cooler temps, though. My hubby and I went out around mid-day for a walk, and it was actually tolerable, unlike last month.
It’s been a very relaxing day, overall. I’m just watching the US Open and reading a book. None of that has really inspired a theme, except that while I was watching tennis, I noticed that there are a LOT of car commercials. My husband couldn’t stop talking about the Mercedes and how he’d actually prefer a Jaguar. I always roll my eyes because I don’t think they’re worth the money, even if you do have it.
I know we’ve done a similar theme recently, but I also know you guys have it in you to blow me away with your posts. Without giving too much away, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is car/cars.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.