I honestly had no idea what to post as a theme today. It’s not something I think about all the time, although I’m obsessive enough to do it. However, when I do think about it, usually something pops into my head and it just works. Today has been different. Today, my brain has been relatively silent.
I decided to watch a movie, since I hadn’t been struck by creative genius, and then it came to me. My hubby and I love horror movies, and we just watched a doozy on Netflix. I don’t even mean that in a good way. It was watchable, but just barely. It did get me to thinking, though, which is a good thing when I’m trying to come up with the theme. I just hope it isn’t too difficult.
With that, we’ll just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is fear.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.