I’m on vacation! And I have to tell you, it is a lovely place to be. I’m also with my sister, visiting another sister and we’re having the best time. We just finished making and eating a yummy dinner and now we are going to relax and share even more sister time. It’s been everything I’d hoped and even more. I’ll be sad when it comes to an end.
None of that has anything to do with the theme this week. I honestly decided on the theme this morning while talking. It is similar to one I’ve used in the past, but I think it’s different enough to make it’s own weekly share.
With that, and without any further thoughts from me, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is drink.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.