My hubby and I finally found another show to binge watch, and since neither of us feels very well, it has made for the perfect Saturday afternoon. The other thing that was rather perfect this week was how I came up with the theme. I was watching World of Dance and when one contestant was being scored, a song was playing. I immediately fell in love with the song and was able to come up with the theme and my song at the same time!
Don’t you just love technology these days? I was able to rewind the show and play it while asking Siri to name that tune. It took a couple of times, but she was finally able to tell me the song.
With that, and without any further thoughts from me, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps on, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is street.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.