My hubby took us to our favorite Indian restaurant for dinner tonight, which is always a treat. On our way home, he also treated me to yet another Persian saying. I honestly can’t even remember it now, but it did get me to thinking about language. I’m constantly amazed at how different languages are. I’ve always wanted to learn his natural language, but I’ve been too damn lazy to even try. I may just do it, though…
As you know, I don’t just say things in my theme posts without a purpose. Well, usually I don’t. Usually it leads me right into the theme, and this week is no different. So, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps on, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is speak.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.