Hey guys. It’s been a pretty rough day. It’s one of those days that I haven’t been able to turn my brain off, and it really doesn’t have anything good to say. Luckily, I pulled my head out long enough to get this posted.
Do you ever wish you could just stop thinking? I mean, it’s nice to think when the ideas are flowing and you feel like you’re moving forward, but sometimes, thoughts aren’t like that. Sometimes, they are wholly unkind. Perhaps we can all find some peace through music this week.
With those rather cryptic remarks, I will now announce our theme this week. So, let’s put on our thinking caps on, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is think.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.