I apologize for the lateness of the post. I’m spending the weekend with my Sis, and we were busy cooking dinner and watching the World Cup. I had risotto for the very first time tonight, and it was dynamite. I think my sister is an amazing cook and I am rather lucky to have her here. I also decided to try something new, but I’m more of a baker, so I found an interesting recipe for pistachio, white chocolate chip cookies. I just put the first batch in the oven, so we shall see how they turn out.
Is anyone else watching the World Cup? My hubby and I are having a great time watching it. We had two teams we were following when it started, and unfortunately only one made it to the round of sixteen, so it will be interesting and fun to see if they can move forward.
Which actually brings us to our theme this week. So, let’s put on our thinking caps on, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is game.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.