I’m so grateful to my followers. Especially today. I guess I overdid it and now my body is forcing me to take some down time. I just don’t get why this whole exercise thing is so hard. I guess if it was easy, we would all be super fit and healthy, right? It hasn’t deterred me; it really is helping. I’m going to get back at it. I’m just hoping I feel better soon.
I did have help this week. While I’m not going to use the month-long idea suggested by Jim Adams from A Unique Title For Me, I am going to use one of the prompts he suggested, so thank you for your help. And if you haven’t done it yet, go check out his blog!
So, without any more self pity from me, let’s just get right to it. Put your thinking caps on, break out your playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week, brought to us by Jim Adams, is “smile”.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.