I’ve received more help from one of my followers; however, I’m going to post a theme this week and then I’ll use that one (or two) next time. I really do appreciate help because it isn’t always easy to think of things. I’m not even really sure how this theme came to me, but it seems to fit my life right now and how I am trying to live it.
My husband tells me that when things aren’t going well, sometimes all you have to do is wait. He tells me there’s a famous saying that goes something like this – if you sit by the side of the river long enough, you will see your enemies float by. At first, this was far from helpful, but it seems to me that he is right. Sometimes we just have to take a deep breath, let go and trust that the universe or your higher power or whatever you believe in will show you the way.
With that, let’s get right to the theme. Let’s put our thinking caps on, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “let go”. Use the words or just the idea, but I think either way, it will make for some interesting music choices!
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.