I’m constantly amazed at how many different themes there could be. Every time I feel like I’ve used everything possible, I think of even more words that I haven’t used. I think the thing I need to remember is to not over think it. A few hours ago, I started stressing out that I didn’t know what the theme was going to be fore today, but as soon as I opened up my music, I ended up with a theme.
I also ended up with the song I’m going to use, so that was an added bonus, along with the fact that the theme sort of works for Mother’s Day, which we are celebrating here in the states tomorrow. That’s another thing I need to remind myself not to over think. Last year ended up being a great day and I’m just going to allow it to happen again this year.
So, without further rambling on my part, let’s just get right to it. Put your thinking caps on, break out your playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “heart”.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.