My life has been crazy busy lately. I had every intention of catching up with listening to all your posts on Sunday, but then I decided to make something for my daughter for her graduation and I spent two straight days focusing entirely on that. I will post details after this weekend, since I’m giving it to her on Saturday!
Can you even believe it? My daughter is graduating from college! If you’ve been with me from the beginning, you’ll remember when I took the trip to NC to take her to college. Now, I’m traveling back to see her get her Bachelors degree!
That doesn’t have anything to do with the theme this week. It will just explain why I am absent again this weekend, but I promise to get back on track soon!
As I mentioned last week, we are doing the opposite theme of what we did last week, so if you guessed it (which a few of you did), then you are more prepared than I am this time around! So, let’s get to it. Put your thinking caps on, break out your playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “devil/demon”.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.