I don’t have any great story about how I came up with the theme this week. It could simply be that I started listening to my music on a daily basis and I seem to be finding this word a lot in the songs I’ve been listening to.
I also think I’m going to kill two birds with one stone and post its counterpart next week. So, if you can guess what that will be, you can also start thinking about next week in the process of choosing this week’s song! Sometimes, I do try to be helpful.
Anyway, without any further rambling from me, let’s get to it. Put your thinking caps on, break out your playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “angel”.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.