There’s nothing like coming to the end of a week and realizing you still have way more work in front of you than hours in the day. Which, of course, means that you work late on Friday and go in on Saturday morning, just to feel like you have some breathing room. I really love what I do, but right now, it’s pretty stressful and I’m hoping when the holidays come, I’ll be able to enjoy them completely.
None of that really has anything to do with the theme this week; and I honestly can’t think of a neat little segue into it, so I guess I’ll just get right to it.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “falling”.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
I’m teaming up with Simply Marquessa and this week’s SLS theme was inspired by her weekly flash fiction theme: “It makes no sense to be falling…you’ve got her, I’ve got him, should not even be calling…” from the song Just Friends by Vanessa Williams.
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.