Marquessa and I had so much fun in September that we are going to keep this train rolling for the next two months (and maybe longer if she’s up for it). So, this week, the lyric Simply Marquessa chose was: “I’ve been all around the world and as a matter of fact, there’s only one place left I wanna go…” I would have picked the theme “home”, but we’ve already covered that one, so I had to get creative again with this one. Well, maybe not creative, but I had to think of something that wasn’t the obvious choice.
I think everyone loves getting away and exploring the world. I’m sad to say that I haven’t seen much of it, but I’m still hoping to see more of it one day soon. To be honest, I thought I would have more to say about the theme, but I guess it’s pretty straight forward this week, so I’ll get right to it.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “traveling” or “travelling” depending on which one you think is correct.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.