If you follow my SLS theme post, you will know that lately I’ve been taking my inspiration from the shows I’ve been watching and this week is no exception.
It’s crazy and rather funny to me sometimes how it actually happens. It’s not as straight forward as you might imagine. This time it was World of Dance and I happened to catch a few words of the song that one of the contestants used for her dance. I honestly have no idea the name of the song or even what it was about, but the theme was born and I’m running with it.
So, without further rambling, the theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is outer space, including planets, stars and moons.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.