Can you believe it’s August already? I sure can’t. The year is just flying by!
I found myself highly unmotivated last night, so I decided to do a little bit of Netflix binge-watching. My hubby and I started watching a show around the first of July that he just couldn’t ever get into. It’s definitely different, but I still wanted to see how it ends, so I found myself watching it last night while the hubby was working. The main character is a therapist who goes way beyond ethics to try and help her patients. She purposely meets their friends and family members, but has to introduce herself as a different person. She lies so much, that she was actually writing down the likes and dislikes of this made up person so she could presumably keep everything straight in her head.
That scene got me to thinking about the theme for Song Lyric Sunday, because why wouldn’t it? So, our theme for this week is lies/lying.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.