My sister asked me yesterday what the theme was going to be, but I honestly had no idea. And you’d think she would have helped in some way, but she didn’t… she just wanted to know so she could start thinking of a song to post.
Well, I take that back. Just by her being here, she helped me think of the theme for this week, so I suppose she gets my thanks, even though she didn’t help me with the actual thought process.
So, once again, without further rambling on about nothing, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is to post a song about friendship.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.