I was just thinking that I never could have imagined the kind of success SLS would become when I first started it. I only wanted to share my love of music and hopefully have a few people do the same thing. I couldn’t be more grateful for the followers and participators SLS has each week. I’ve listened to some amazing music in the past few years and I only hope it will continue for many more.
The other thing I love about sharing this with you guys is that sometimes you help me out. I didn’t have to worry about the theme this week because I was given a theme by Thoughts, Songs, Words with Meaning. Thanks for helping out this week!
So, without further meandering, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is to post a duet.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.