It’s funny to me how many of my themes are very centered around either music I want to share with you or things I’m doing in my life right now. As I mentioned in my post earlier today, I’m reading a new book, and not having a clue what to use as the theme for this week, it came to me that I could use the book somehow as a guide.
The next step was to check the list I have of all the themes I’ve used since I started. The crazy thing to me is that I haven’t had any duplicates, at least, not really. Some themes are similar in the types of songs they inspire, but I honestly thought I would start duplicating themes at a certain point. It amazes me that there are that many songs out there, you know?
Anyway, enough of my rambling. You really only came here to check out the theme and I’m not here to disappoint! The Song Lyric Sunday theme for this week is to post a song about magic. Feel free to interpret that any way you’d like, but remember to just have fun!
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.