So, I didn’t quite make it to listening to the Song Lyric posts that I’ve missed, but I promise that I will get to them. I’ve had a hard time keeping my head up, and rather than focusing on and doing the things I love, I’ve been stuck in depression and not really doing anything. I’m feeling a shift today, though, and I’m ready to get back to living my life rather than just surviving the catastrophes.
When I originally thought of the theme for today, I was going in a slightly different direction, but I honestly didn’t want to focus on violence or crime (which will make more sense when you read the theme). So, instead, I took a slight right turn and found a theme that I’m rather excited about.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is to post a song with a word that describes a sound in the title or lyrics.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.