One of these days, I’m going to get back into blogging every day, but this week was just a struggle to get through every day. I returned to work on Monday, and it always seems to me that no matter how much you think you’re ready for it, your body always reminds you that you probably weren’t.
I think things are starting to heal now, though, and hopefully all the little complications will settle down so I can return to a more normal state of being.
I was thinking about the theme quite a bit today and not really knowing what to do, when suddenly I remembered something I’d though of long ago but never used. I think it’s an interesting choice, but it could also not be a great choice for some of my followers. Anyway, I hope you decide to post something, even if it’s to go your own way this week.
The Song Lyric Sunday theme for this week is to post a song about alcohol, or a song that has a type of alcohol in the title or lyrics.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.