Hello everyone! I really missed you all in my absence, but I want to throw a huge shout out to my sister for taking over for a few weeks, even though it was more daunting than she at first realized. Thanks again, Sis!
I can’t say that everything is back to normal in my household, but at least my fiance’s surgery went well and he is finally out of the hospital. Now, the healing can really begin. The last time I posted, I didn’t know what my future would look like and I was really scared, but I’m happy to report that he is doing well and with the surgery, we are prolonging his life, hopefully by many, many years.
So, in the spirit of everything I’ve been through in the last few weeks, I thought I’d take my experience and throw that into the theme for this week. I just hope it isn’t too difficult to find songs to fit, but you guys rock it each week, so I’m thinking you won’t have any problems with it.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about healing.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.