I was hoping the next time I was asked to do this it would be because Helen was on her honeymoon, but life has intervened yet again and here we are. For those that don’t know, I am Helen’s sister, Lorrie (dlrands), and I know how important this is to her and I am happy that I have found a way that I can help my sister in her time of need.
As my husband and I were driving home from the hospital the other night I asked him what he was thinking about and he said he was thinking about time. When I read Helen’s post today I knew what the theme was going to be, and was happy that she had a hand in picking it.
So, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about time.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.