Does anyone else feel like time is just speeding by? I can’t hardly believe we are almost finished with the month of February. It’s still been cold, but it hasn’t been the bitter cold of January and I’ve seen a whole lot more sun.
We also finally planned a new date for the wedding. I wanted to set it mainly because I was worried about asking for time off from work and I wanted to make sure I gave my boss enough time. It was more a logistical thing than anything. That was, until my daughter sent me a text asking about colors and walking down the aisle. I started looking at dresses for the first time (not an actual wedding dress, but something special for our special day). It actually got me excited and I’m starting to look forward to it!
You must be wondering why I’m talking about my wedding when this is supposed to be the theme post, but it is related, I promise!
As you know, we’ve been celebrating love this month and this week we’ve finally reached the time where we are deeply in love and settled in our relationship, whatever that might mean for you. So, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about love-your favorite love song, your song with your loved one or any way you’d like to interpret that deep abiding love through music.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.