I think I’m going through some changes, trying to figure out a new pattern for myself in the new house. I’ve also started reading more again, which means I’m spending less time writing. I know that’s just an excuse, but it’s what I have for now. I really want to write more and blog more, but I haven’t found the right rhythm here in the house. I’m wondering if it’s desk placement. Does that affect writing?
Anyway, enough about my lack of presence on the blog. At least I’m here to offer you another Song Lyric Sunday theme for the week.
As I said last week, we are going through different stages of love. Last week, we explored that moment when you first like someone and you think maybe they’re the one. When you finally find someone you are willing to take the next step with, you may have a few months or a few years of bliss, but there is a point where the doubts start creeping in. Maybe you have a fight or maybe you start to notice all the little things that you didn’t when you were so full of new love. Any number of things can cause those pesky doubts to creep in.
Which leads us to the theme this week. Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about the doubts and insecurity you experience in a relationship.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.