We got hit with a pretty decent snow storm last night, which gave me a perfect excuse to stay in and have a perfectly lazy day today. I think my body needed it… I think I may be fighting something, so I’m going to do my best to enjoy the rest, even though I’m beating myself up (internally) for not doing a darn thing today.
At least I had some help with the theme for this week. Thanks to Karuna at Living, Learning and Letting Go, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about forgiveness.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.