Well, I finally feel like I’m back in the swing of things. Which is good, because every time I don’t write for a while, I feel like I’ve somehow lost it and I’ll never find it again. It’s amazing to me, though, how it’s just like riding a bike when you don’t fight it too much.
I don’t know about you, but winter is packing a punch this year where I live. It’s not just the snow and the ice, it is also bitter cold. If you live someplace warm, I envy you and hope you are enjoying the hell out of it right now.
But, I suppose something good did come out of it, for this week anyway. Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about the cold.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.