Merry Christmas everyone!!
Can you even believe this year is almost gone? I know I can’t. There were many amazing things that happened, but it was also a pretty rough year… lots of stress with buying the house and then basically closing it out with surgery. I appreciate all of you for continuing to support Song Lyric Sunday, even in my relative absence this past month.
I especially want to thank my sister for filling in last week. I ended up staying an extra day in the hospital and by the time I got home, I wasn’t up for blogging at all. But I’m happy I was able to keep things moving along and that she stepped in to help us out.
Considering tomorrow is Christmas, I’m not sure how many will play along, but I figured I would make it easy for everyone. Of course, I think we should all pick a Holiday song, but I decided to add a little twist.
So, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a Holiday song that best describes you during the holiday season.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.