Is anyone else having a hard time believing it’s December? I’m in shock, to be honest. This year has flown by, and the next few days are shaping up to be big ones in our house. In fact, this is the last time I will post the Song Lyric Sunday theme in the old house. The next time I post one, I will be writing it while looking at completely different walls!
It’s just too weird to think about. I’m so excited I can hardly contain it… but I also realize the amount of work that the next few days will require. I’m just happy there is really great music to help make the move more enjoyable.
That leads me to our theme and how you all can help by sharing some amazing music! I’ve decided that our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about change.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.