I’m sorry guys… I know it’s late. I’m not sure why I’ve lost all motivation for creativity lately. Perhaps it’s the constant waiting… maybe it’s the pain I’ve been in… there are so many excuses, but I’m fully aware that’s all they are. I don’t really have any excuses, but I’m here and I do have a theme, thanks to one of my amazing followers.
I’m always amazed at how music can open our eyes to events that are happening that we didn’t know about. Music has such a way of speaking when words are gone.
So, thanks to Kerry of herheadache, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song that helped teach you something new (something you weren’t aware of before you heard it). I hope I captured what Kerry wanted with her suggestion, but I think it’s a good one and am forever grateful that I have followers willing to help me out.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.