Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!
I have to admit that I’m still reeling from the events of this week. It’s so much, that I haven’t been able to write, even though I’ve sat down to do it several times. I am also stumped on a theme for this week. Everything that I felt was fitting has already been a theme in the not so distant past and I’m not sure that any of them truly fit anyway.
The one post that I read this week that is standing out to me today was about art – how art has allowed us to speak out and that we must continue to create, especially now. I’m left feeling that this week needs to be an open expression of whatever you might be feeling.
So, our Song Lyric Sunday theme for this week is not really a theme at all. Just express yourself through music… let’s let music speak for us and through us this week.
We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.