I’m actually really excited for the theme this week. I’ve been thinking about it since Tuesday… or was it Monday? I can’t remember. I was sick for the last part of the week and all the days have sort of melded together.
(I’m going to fully admit that I wrote this post last week but decided to post a different theme that fit Halloween. But hey, I was able to write two posts in one day and Schedule this one, so I’m not sorry about it!)
I really dislike judgmental people, but the hardest part to acknowledge is that I have judgments of my own. I find myself doing it all the time throughout the day, and that’s a really hard thing to admit to myself and to you guys. But we all do it, even if it’s only in small ways.
Note: Along with the theme for this week, I’d like to challenge you to recognize the many ways in which you judge people and try to stop yourself from doing it. I think the closer we get to accepting people, the better off our society will be.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song that deals with judgment or the opposite-getting rid of judgment and being more accepting of everyone.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.