It’s Saturday again and time for your Song Lyric Sunday theme. I’m always amazed at how fast it seems that time is going by. I realize it is the same amount of time each week, but it’s strange how time can feel differently depending on what is going on.
My favorite time of year is Autumn. I love the color changes and the changes in the air; the air smells differently in the fall. I’ve always been fascinated with nature and the power of it. It has the power to affect my mood, if I let it. It also has the power to wreak havoc on the land as we’ve seen with hurricanes and earthquakes. It’s a beautiful, awesome thing.
Which leads me to this week’s theme. Our Song Lyric Sunday theme for this week is to post a song that has something to do with “nature”. It doesn’t necessarily have to be about nature, just as long as there is a word or phrase that mentions a form of nature in the song.
(Hopefully that makes sense… sometimes I think the themes are really cool until I try to explain them… then I wonder if they’re too esoteric.)
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.