This week was full of highs and lows (mostly lows) in the house selling process and I’m feeling pretty defeated. That’s why I’m happy it’s the weekend and time for our theme – music always makes me feel better.
I’m sure I would have thought of something, but early in the week someone posted a suggestion and it made things much easier for me this week, so thank you Karuna! If you haven’t already, go check out her blog as well as all the other bloggers who follow the theme each week. I’m always amazed at the talent to be found in the WordPress community.
Karuna’s suggestion and our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is to post a Blues song. Easy-peasy (I always tend to over-complicate things) and super fun. I’m excited to explore the world of Blues, and I hope you are too!
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.