I can’t believe it’s another Saturday again. The great thing about this Saturday, though, is that we finally found a house, AND our townhouse went under contract after only 3 days on the market. Now, we just have the inspections, appraisals and the closings, which means we’ll be moving around mid-October! I can’t believe it finally happened, but we couldn’t be more happy.
Even with all the craziness, I still managed to make it to a concert. I ended up taking Andru, which means I have now taken all of my kids to a concert. I know I’ve already sort-of done this theme, but it wasn’t an official theme, so I’m going ahead with it.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song from a band you recently saw in concert. If you don’t go to concerts or haven’t been to one in a while, feel free to post a song that you would love to hear live.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.