Happy Saturday everyone! I miss you guys a lot, but I’m hoping this whole house-hunting process will be slowing down soon. We are finally listing our house on Monday, so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.
With everything going on, I haven’t had a chance to read/listen to last week’s posts, but I’m planning to get to them soon. Thank you so much for everyone who is participating. I think my wildest dreams couldn’t have matched the success I feel this is having. If you aren’t already, I suggest you check out everyone’ posts. There is some fantastic music being shared on Sunday’s.
I usually have a reason for my theme choice, but this week, I just happened to think of a theme without any back story. I’m only hoping it isn’t too narrow, but considering I can think of roughly five songs to go with it, I’d imagine it won’t be all that tough.
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song that refers to a city/state/town. I’m thinking this is maybe a sister theme to last week’s home theme, but homes and places to call home are on my mind.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.