Well, I almost forgot about Song Lyric Sunday this week, and I probably shouldn’t even be posting right now, but, here I am. I’m just happy someone commented on last week’s post and reminded me. LOL.
This house hunting business is really all-consuming, but it actually leads me to this week’s theme…
Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song about home, whatever that might mean for you. (Is it weird that all my themes have to do with my own life? Or is that pretty normal?)
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Also, if you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.