I have to tell you, you guys are pretty great. I could only listen to/read half of your posts on Sunday because I was crying and sometimes laughing, but for the most part it was just too heavy for one sitting. I finished them up on Monday and I was completely inspired. Thank you so much for making this such an amazing experience for me. As I’ve said before, I couldn’t have imagined this when I started this blog prompt.
Considering it was a little heavy last week, although entirely warranted, I think we’ll go in a completely different direction this week.
A friend recommended a band to me a few weeks ago and as I was listening to a particular song, I thought I’d heard it before but I couldn’t place it. I finally looked the song up, and it was featured in a movie. It was a movie I hated, but that song must have sunk deep into my psyche because I remembered it… maybe not the words or even the song necessarily, but definitely something.
So, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday is to post a song that was featured in a movie. It can be a song from a favorite movie, or one of your favorite songs that was featured in a movie.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to a favorite song or a new song you want to share
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.