I can’t even tell you how much fun I had last Sunday listening to all the songs that were posted about summer. I was worried that I would hear repeats, but you all chose something completely different and I felt like I was drowning in Summer when it was all over. Thank you so much for playing along and posting amazing music.
I can’t believe another week has gone by, but do you know what that mean? It means another Song Lyric Sunday and listening to your fantastic choices!
So, on to the theme…
Sometimes, songs can tear your heart out with their poignant lyrics and gut-wrenching melodies, but usually, those songs make me cry. And I don’t want to cry tomorrow. So the theme for this week is happiness. I know that’s a broad theme, but I’m thinking it’s as simple as choosing a song that just makes you happy; one you can’t help but smile as you listen to it.
As always, you can choose something that has nothing to do with the theme. We are all here sharing music, no matter what it might be.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to a favorite song or a new song you want to share
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.