The world stands before you
Enchanting stories yet to weave
Nature’s joyful growth
#frapalymo is hosted by @FrauPaulchen and is translated by Bee on her blog Just Fooling Around with Bee. Today’s prompt is “write an acrostic with ten”.
Feel free to play along. Here are Bee’s suggestions:
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
- write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
- use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
- set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
- visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
- The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!