Creates a cocoon of
Until there’s nothing left
Begging for sensation
The deep cuts start
Rivers of blood flow
For a split second
But the spring runs dry
And all that remains
#frapalymo is hosted by @FrauPaulchen and is translated by Bee on her blog Just Fooling Around with Bee. Today’s prompt is “cut off”. I realized after I wrote it that I went in a slightly different direction than the actual prompt.
Feel free to play along. Here are Bee’s suggestions:
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
- write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
- use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
- set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
- visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
- The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!