Wind howls through the trees
As clouds slowly fill the sky
White turns to gray
The air hangs heavy
Rage echoes across the horizon
Gray clouds turn to black
Wet drops spew from the heavens
#frapalymo is hosted by @FrauPaulchen and is translated by Bee on her blog Just Fooling Around with Bee. Today’s prompt is ” a ten line text”. There’s a storm brewing outside and I couldn’t help but verse about it. I hope you enjoy!
Feel free to play along. Here are Bee’s suggestions:
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
- write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
- use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
- set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
- visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
- The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!